Today’s focus is on unilateral leg strength and good movement pattern. Alternate between A1 and A2, but not performed as supersets!
Front Foot elevated DB Reverse Lunge (3 sets of 12-15 each side)
Holding 2 DBs in a Farmer Carry grip, performing a reverse lunge down an elevation
Elevation for men: 20kg plate + 10kg plate
Elevation for women: 20kg plate
Goblet Cossack Squat (3 sets of 8-10 each side)
– go through the movements of today’s workout
– build to workout weights
This weeks workouts are without scoring. Use this week to focus on refining movement pattern and having some fun playing around!
Repeat for 10 min
– 10 Bent Over KB/DB Row (e/s)
– 10 Push-Ups with one hand on KB (it, 5 e/s)
– 10 DB Overhead Lunge (e/s)
Focus on good movement pattern over intensity.
Use weights that are challenging but manageable to do in 1-2 sets.
– 1 min Instep Stretch e/s
– 1 min Pigeon Stretch e/s
– 1 min Pec Stretch e/s
– 1 min Dynamic Rhomboid Stretch
After the 2 Rounds
– 2 min Frog Stretch
Mobility (optional extra focus)
This week’s optional extra focus is an over all body routine and takes just 10 min. Perform this routine every day, either directly after getting up or just before going to bed (or both).
– 2 min Cat-Cow
– 2 min Release Shoulder Shrugs
– 2 min Death March (no weight)
– 1 min Dynamic Samson Stretch e/s
– 1 min Lying Overhead Spine Halos e/s